世界领先终端数据防泄漏厂商 DeviceLock 于12月31日释放DeviceLock 7.0 RC1 版，此版本与6.4.1版本相比主要包含以下2个重要新功能(需另购 License)
- 内容锁定— 内容监视与过滤模块--可以支持超过80中文件格式与数据类型，在终端执行侦测与过滤输入/输入与存储设备的数据流
- 网络锁定— 网络通讯控制模块--支持端口独立的网络应用与协议侦测与选择性阻止，包括即时通讯、文件传输、数据与参数重建的会话重建并且可以做事件记录与文件留档。
DeviceLock v7.0 RC1 新功能(对比6.4.1)
- 增加windows 2000 下使用Google talk 的支持
* DEVICELOCK 7.0 RC 1
DeviceLock, Inc., a worldwide leader in endpoint data leak prevention software solutions, announced the public beta launch of DeviceLock 7.0, the first version to incorporate essential content filtering capabilities and control over network communications. In addition to its best-in-class, full-coverage port/peripheral device access control functionality, DeviceLock 7.0 is comprised of two new separately licensed components: ContentLock, a content monitoring and filtering module and NetworkLock, a network communications control module. The complete package delivers an unprecedented level of performance among endpoint DLP solutions in its price range.
Recognizing more than eighty file formats and data types, ContentLock extracts and filters the content of data copied to removable drives and plug-n-play storage devices, as well as that transmitted over other input/output channels on endpoint computers. NetworkLock adds port-independent network protocol and application detection and filtering, message and session reconstruction with file, data, and parameter extraction, as well as event logging and data shadowing.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.0 (versus 6.4.1)
Release Candidate 1:
- Added ability to whitelist SSL connections, so that DeviceLock can be setup to allow third-party applications with embedded SSL certificates to connect to their servers.
- Added support for the new Twitter interface.
- Improved support for Google Talk on Windows 2000.
- Performance improvements when applying Content-Aware Rules to data streams to and from webmail services.
- Added new "Archives content inspection on read" and "Archives content inspection on write" parameters to the Service Options which allow you to enable/disable the unpacking of file archives.
- Improved e-mail attachments support for the Yahoo Mail webmail service.
- DeviceLock Search Server now correctly handles shadowed data with ‘failed’ status.
Improvements in the algorithm for sending data from DeviceLock Service to DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
- Improvements in the setup routine for installation update and uninstall.
Content-Aware Rules now correctly recognize and handle password-protected file archives.
- Performance improvements when applying Content-Aware Rules to data from copy operations for many small files.
- Improved access control for USB printers.
- Added the new "POST Request" right to Permissions, Auditing & Shadowing and Content-Aware Rules for the HTTP protocol.
- Improved interoperation between Permissions and allowed Content-Aware Rules.
- Improvements in Content-Aware Rules related to the "Safely Remove Hardware" Windows feature.
- Fixed bug in the network protocol parser that caused freezing of the network in the past.
- Major improvements to the SSL interception routine.
- Many internal improvements to DeviceLock Service and DeviceLock Driver.
- Many GUI improvements.
- File type detection and filtering, as well as the "Text in Picture" (TIP) detection feature are now supported for "new" Office file types including docx, xlsx, etc.
- Improved support for file archives so an archive is only allowed when all files inside are allowed.
- You can now define a custom message to be displayed to users when an attempt to use a network protocol is denied.
- Added a notification message that is displayed to users when a content inspection is in progress.
- Added new device type "Clipboard" to graphical reports.
- Added support for Windows Live Messenger 2011 protocol parsing.
- Now it is possible to enable shadowing for incoming and outgoing messages separately.
- Shadowing now work for e-mail attachments in Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail webmail services.
- Audit and shadowing now work for the FTP protocol run in the passive mode.
- Internal optimizations for FTP protocol parsing.
- Many improvements to graphical reports for network protocols.
- Improvements to SSL certificates handling on Windows 2000 while working with Internet Explorer.
- Implemented a GPO processing fix.
- For RSoP, correct values now show in the Source GPO column for the protocols’ White List and Content-Aware Rules.
- For ICQ protocol parsing, the messenger now will not work via HTTP if the ICQ protocol is prohibited.
- Fixed issue that was causing MS Office applications to not respond while reading files from CD/DVD drives.
- Fixed issue with DeviceLock Service that was causing crashes during the processing of vkontakte.ru social network content.
- Many internal improvements in Content-Aware Rules.
- Many internal improvements in DeviceLock Service and DeviceLock Driver.
- Added new optional component - NetworkLock (NL) with comprehensive context control capabilities over endpoint network communications. NL supports port-independent network protocol and application detection and selective blocking, message and session reconstruction with file, data, and parameter extraction, as well as event logging and data shadowing. NL controls most popular network protocols and applications such as: plain and SSL-protected SMTP email communications (with messages and attachments controlled separately), web access and other HTTP-based applications including content inspection of encrypted HTTPS sessions (specifically, webmail and social networking applications like Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live Mail, Facebook, Twitter, LiveJournal, etc.), Instant Messengers (ICQ/AOL, MSN Messenger, Jabber, IRC, Yahoo! Messenger, Mail.ru Agent), file transfers over FTP and FTP-SSL protocols, as well as telnet sessions.
- Added new optional component - ContentLock (CL). CL brings more complex rules to "Content-Aware Rules". Now you can not only grant or deny access to information based on real file types but also create regular expressions (RegExp) patterns with numerical conditions and boolean combinations of matching criteria and keywords. Recognizing more than eighty file formats and data types, CL extracts and filters the content of data copied to removable drives and plug-n-play storage devices, as well as that transmitted over the network. With CL you can also filter shadowed data down to just those pieces of information meaningful to security auditing, incident investigations and forensic analysis before saving in the shadow log. This tremendously reduces storage space and network bandwidth requirements for shadow log delivery to the central database.
- Now in "Content-Aware Rules" you can create rules for image files based on whether the image contains text or not. This feature allows you to define special rules for a document's screenshots and other images with textual information.
- Now when applying content rules to archive files (zip, rar, etc.), all files extracted from an archive are analyzed separately.
- Now the file type detection engine can detect images inside PDF files and MS Office documents.
- Added integration with BitLocker To Go (BL2G), the Windows 7 native data encryption solution for removable drives. DeviceLock detects encrypted BL2G disks and applies special "encrypted" permissions to them.