Websense Web Security/Filter V7.0 相较於 V6.X 版本，其包含下述的新功能及异动：
- 基于浏览器的 Websense Manager 新界面，可从网络任何地点配置并管理您的 Websense 软件。
- 主页显示 Websense 软件状态和当天 Internet 使用及筛选情况
- 可验证 Websense 筛选设置，让你可快速查找站点如何分类、如何对用户进行筛选
- Websense Manager已内建演示报告及调查报告，无需像 V6.X 版本必须再额外安装 Reporter
- 集中维护策略信息，集中化的 Policy Database 可以为多个 Policy Server 储存客户端和策略配置信息
- 可单独指定哪些 IP 要启用/不启用手动验证
- 与 Websense Web Security Gateway 集成
- Hotfix 29: Filtering Service, Network Agent, and diagnostic tool rollup #2 Custom URLs that included one or more capital letters were not filtered appropriately.
- HF31: Corrupted Microsoft Excel files from large investigative reports When a large investigative report was saved to a Microsoft Excel file, Excel was unable to open the file. An error message stated that the file may be corrupted.
- Hotfix 25: New RF setting to turn HTTPS and FTP filtering on or off Websense Remote Filtering client always filtered HTTPS (port 443) and FTP (port 21) traffic, passing this traffic to the Remote Filtering server to determine whether to block or permit the requests. This caused some latency in environments that rely on remote communication over port 443.
- Hotfix 22: Websense Manager Rollup #4 In environments with a large number of custom URLs (recategorized or unfiltered), administrators experienced a long delay when attempting to view Edit Policy page in Websense Manager.
- Hotfix 24: Investigative Reports Rollup #3 In pie charts, the display was not always correct if a language other than English was in use.
- Hotfix 21: Delegated Admininstrator could not log onto Websense Manager Delegated Administrators were sometimes unable to log on to Websense Manager.
- Hotfix 17: Log Server User Lookups Failed Log Server was sometimes failing when looking up a user's full name and groups with User Service. As a result, user names were not always visible in reports.
- Hotfix 11: Policy Broker connection limit Policy Broker could put incoming connections on hold indefinitely when a certain connection threshold was reached, causing a variety of symptoms to occur. These symptom might include, but were not limited to: 1. When you attemped to log on to Websense Manager, you might receive this message: "Make sure that the Websense Policy Broker service is running and that the Websense Manager machine can communicate with the Policy Broker machine." 2. Filtering Service might not start or stop as requested. 3. Intermittently, filtering might not work properly. 4. Services could appear to be down in Websense Manager.
- Hotfix 14: Restore option of wsbackup utility not fully functional When you were using the Restore option of the wsbackup utility, the Policy Broker database was not properly restored. Policy and configuration settings made prior to the Restore command were not overwritten by the settings stored in the backup files.
建议使用更新的版本，有关升级事项或欲下载 V7.0 版本，请透过电话或 Email 与我们连系，谢谢！